- Evaluating social work supervision
- Critical conversations: Social workers’ perceptions of the use of a closed Facebook group as a participatory professional space.
- Social workers’ experiences with whistleblowing
- Call for papers: Women in social work
- What’s your agenda? Reflective supervision in community-based child welfare services in Aotearoa
socialworknz on Evaluating social work su… socialworknz on Harmful supervision Madeleine Taylor on Harmful supervision Learning at Work wee… on Harmful supervision socialworknz on Harmful supervision
Tag Archives: Child Welfare
Emily Keddell and Ian Hyslop Decision making in child protection practice is a complex process which can have significant implications for children and families in Aotearoa NZ. Emily Keddell and Ian Hyslop are currently engaged in a small mixed methods … Continue reading