- Interprofessional supervision: a matter of difference
- Evaluating social work supervision
- Critical conversations: Social workers’ perceptions of the use of a closed Facebook group as a participatory professional space.
- Social workers’ experiences with whistleblowing
- Call for papers: Women in social work
socialworknz on Evaluating social work su… socialworknz on Harmful supervision Madeleine Taylor on Harmful supervision Learning at Work wee… on Harmful supervision socialworknz on Harmful supervision
Tag Archives: Natural disasters
Steve Ronoh, JC Gaillard, Jay Marlowe An estimated seven million children with disabilities worldwide are affected by disasters annually. This significant figure emphasises the particular vulnerability of these children in facing natural hazards. However, their needs as well as their … Continue reading