- Interprofessional supervision: a matter of difference
- Evaluating social work supervision
- Critical conversations: Social workers’ perceptions of the use of a closed Facebook group as a participatory professional space.
- Social workers’ experiences with whistleblowing
- Call for papers: Women in social work
socialworknz on Evaluating social work su… socialworknz on Harmful supervision Madeleine Taylor on Harmful supervision Learning at Work wee… on Harmful supervision socialworknz on Harmful supervision
Tag Archives: research
Emily Keddell and Ian Hyslop Decision making in child protection practice is a complex process which can have significant implications for children and families in Aotearoa NZ. Emily Keddell and Ian Hyslop are currently engaged in a small mixed methods … Continue reading
Solidarity and support: Feminist memory work focus groups with working-class women studying social science degrees in Australia.
Dee Michell, Liz Beddoe, Heather Fraser and Michele Jarldorn We have just published a new article reporting on our use of a two-phase, feminist memory work study in a project conducted with 11 women, social science students at an Australian university. … Continue reading