- Evaluating social work supervision
- Critical conversations: Social workers’ perceptions of the use of a closed Facebook group as a participatory professional space.
- Social workers’ experiences with whistleblowing
- Call for papers: Women in social work
- What’s your agenda? Reflective supervision in community-based child welfare services in Aotearoa
socialworknz on Evaluating social work su… socialworknz on Harmful supervision Madeleine Taylor on Harmful supervision Learning at Work wee… on Harmful supervision socialworknz on Harmful supervision
Tag Archives: reflective practice
Matt Rankine and Andrew Thompson Supervision for social workers is an essential vehicle for revitalising, reflecting and transforming practice. In our new article, we open the doors on our supervision session, with Matt as supervisee and Andrew as supervisor, and critically reflect … Continue reading →